There are several groups who have used the name Legion:LEGION GENRES
1. A dark ambient project of Andrew Lagowski based in London. Andrew Lagowski has been recording electronic music since 1982. He has worked on many projects including S.E.T.I., Legion, Terror Against Terror, Isolrubin B.K. and Lustmord.
In 1992/3 Lagowski released a series of 12" singles on the Chromium Industries and GPR labels which brought widespread recognition from domestic radio stations such as Kiss FM and BBC's John Peel show and numerous European and continental stations.
Releases Under the Name Legion:
False Dawn (CD) - Hyperium Records, 1992
Die Datenschleuder (CD, Album) - Hyperium Records, 1994
Tunnelvision (7", Ltd) - Syntactic, 1994
Leviathan (CD) - Side Effects, 1996
Zodiac (CD, Album, Ltd) - Auf Abwegen, 2003
Shapeshifting In Abalone (CDr) - Lagowski.com, 2004
Shapeshifting In Abalone (MP3) - 2006
2. An apocalyptic hardcore band from Birmingham Alabama formed in 2006.
Home Recordings 06-07 - 2007
3. A RAC group formed in 1990/91 with strong sinheads movement connections. In 1992 most of the musicians were replaced. A series of beak-ups and reunions persisted until 1996 when some remaining members went on to form a new group called Feniks, fronted by Tomasz KostyÅ‚a.
Lata walk ulicznych ("Years of Street Fighting") - 1992
My, nowe pokolenie ("We, The New Generation") - 1993
A.M.D.G (Latin: Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam) - 1993
4. A Polish black metal group heavily tied with the NSBM scene, it was formed in 1994 by former Graveland instrumentalist and Robert Fudali.
Blood on My Knife Demo - 1994
Legion / Perunwit Split - 1995
Legion / Veles Split - 2004
5. A thrash metal band formed in 1986 in Barcelona, Spain.
Demo - 1988
Lethal Liberty - 1989
Mind Training - 1990
Por la Cara EP - 1990
Labyrinth of Problems - 1992
Bag Full of Meat Single - 1992
6. Ð›ÐµÐ³Ð¸Ð¾Ð½, a Russian heavy metal band since 1981. Correct name should be in cyrillic letters.
Traditional/Melodic Power Metal
LEGION LYRICAL THEMES
Fantasy, Tales, Love, Philosophy
Russia (Moscow), formed in 1981
LEGION CURRENT RECORD LABEL
LEGION CURRENT LINE-UP
Aleksey Bulgakov - vocals (Arteria (Rus), ex-Aria (Rus))
Sergey Bokaryev - guitar
Stanislav Kozlov - bass
Sergey Yeranov - drums
Alexander Orlov - keyboards
LEGION PREVIOUS LINE-UP
Alexandr Tsvetkov - guitar
Oleg Tsarev (R.I.P.) - bass
Alexey Chernishov - guitar
Sergey Stasilovich - guitar
Sergey Komarov (R.I.P.) - drums (Triumphal Arch)
Sergey Stepanov - guitars
Oleg Troskin - bass
Sergei Balandin - drums
Alexey Bykov - drums (Miriada, ex-Archontes, The Arrow, ex-Hunters)