There are several bands called Sorrow:SORROW GENRES
1) Sorrow are a scottish Neofolk band formed by Rose McDowall and Robert Lee in 1993.
1993 - Under The Yew Possessed
1999 - Sleep Now Forever
1999 - The Final Solstice (I/II)
2001 - Let There Be Thorns
2) Sorrow also are a Doom/Death Metal band formed in 1991 in New York, US. They play pure old-school Doom/Death in the vein of Winter
1992 - Hatred and Disgust
1991 - Forgotten Sunrise
3)A Japanese Psycho band formed in 1999.
2002 - Lagrimas de Maria
2003 - confusion
2005 - THIRTEEN:13
1999 - SORROW
1999 - MACARONI
2003 - TOKYO RODEO
2000 - Teenage Hero
2004 - Buddy
2004 - RIVIERA
2003 - RODEO GIGs Nights
2004 - Night of confusion
2005 - NINE CLIPS
2005 - THE LIVE UNDERGROUND
These bands are the most popular, but Sorrow also are:
4) French Melodic Death Metal band formed in 1998.
2003 - Until We Die
5) Alternative Punk/Rock band formed in Eslovenia.
6) Grundge band formed in New Hampsire in 2001.
7) Gothic/ambient band formed in Michigan.
8) Spanish Melodic Power Metal band formed in 2002.
9) Gothic Doom/Death band formed in Hungary in 2006.
10) Poland Doom/Death band formed in 1996.
And many more...
SORROW LYRICAL THEMES
Government issues, politics, anti-religion
United States of America (New York City, NY), formed in 1991
SORROW CURRENT RECORD LABEL
SORROW CURRENT LINE-UP
Brett Clarin - guitar
Mike Hymson (Big Baby Satan) - drums
Andy Marchione - vocals, bass
Billy Rogan - guitar
SORROW PREVIOUS LINE-UP
Rich Figlia - bass