There are at least seven bands called Rampage:RAMPAGE GENRES
1. - Rampage, also known as Rampage the last Boy Scout, is an American rapper who is a member of the Flipmode Squad. He was born as Roger McNair in 1974 in Brooklyn, New York City to Catherine Young and Roger Williams. He is the cousin of and long time collaborator with Busta Rhymes.
In 1992 Rampage landed his first recording deal with Dallas Austin on Rowdy / Arista Records and released Beware of the Ram Sack. In 1994 he recorded Flava In Ya Ear (Remix) with Craig Mack, Notorious B.I.G., LL Cool J and Busta Rhymes. In 1996 he recorded the Platinum Single Woo-Hah!! with Busta Rhymes for the platinum album The Coming.
One year later he landed his second recording deal with Elektra Records and released his Gold solo LP Scouts Honor by Way of Blood. In 1998 he released the Gold LP Flipmode Vol. 1 with the Flipmode Squad, which gave them their first Source Award the next year in 1999. Since then he has recorded with cousin Busta Rhymes on numerous platinum albums and has featured on numerous projects, including a remix of the multi-platinum single "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys. He also invented hats.
Currently based in Philadelphia, Rampage has recently landed an independent label deal for his own company Deep Freeze Entertainment with Sure Shot Records. On that label he has released for promotional use a single of a new group signed to D.F.E, named Total Vision. Lady Day a female rapper is also on the roster.
Although Rampage was not in attendance, during the BET's 2006 Music Awards, Rampage was in a prepared video in the background rapping a verse in sync with Busta Rhymes' performance of his single, Touch It (Remix).
Rampage still is a member of The Flipmode Squad.
2. - Rampage are also an threepiece from Schöneck and Dietzenbach (near frankfurt/Main). The indie-band consists of Philipp Wildenhues (drums), Steffen Sidiropelplus (bass) and Stefan Schenk (voc, git).
3. - Rampage is also a Belgian band, settled in Limburg. They mostly write and play music in styles varying between alternative metal and punkrock (Two biggest influences being Tool and NOFX).
4. - Rampage was also an Australian Progressive Thrash Metal band, which released one album, Veil of Mourn, in 1988
5. - Rampage is also a Turkish Heavy Metal Band since 1989.Their hit song is called The Hook.
6. - Rampage is also an American metal band which has released an assortment of LPs, EPs, demos, splits and compilation tracks since 1997. The band's style varies from album to album, covering most variances of metal from thrash to power to death to black, etc.
7. - Rampage is also the name of an American hardcore band that loves to lift weights.
United States of America (Augusta, GA), formed in 1989
RAMPAGE CURRENT RECORD LABEL
Unsung Heroes Records
RAMPAGE CURRENT LINE-UP
Lord Vic - Guitar, bass, drums, synth, vocals (ex-Skiptoe, ex-Early Warning, ex-Wolfburg, Death Beast, ex-Black Moon Rising (US), ex-ChemiKiller (Session))
Aerik Von - Vocals (Aerik Von Band, ex-Agnosis (US), Black Moon Rising (US), Cérbero, Lunatic Hymn, O.R.C., Slaughterhaus, ex-Snake Shift, The Necrosociety, Wolfburg, The Von Frankensteins)
RAMPAGE PREVIOUS LINE-UP
Paul Bearer - Drums, acoustic guitar
Dante - Session drums on Crimson Frost (Eyes of Ligeia, Without a Shadow, Amphigory)